1. Received a special honour: she was _____ the Nobel Peace Prize.
5. A plan that goes badly wrong was probably _____ thought out to start with.
6. A brown ball-shaped vegetable with strong-smelling eye-watering white flesh.
7. People all behaving in a wild undisciplined way: a _____.
8. A substance that melts and then hardens again quickly and easily: sealing _____.
9. The part of a sports stadium where the action takes place.
11. Did something to start a wild, exciting, possibly dangerous event: _____ the touch paper.
12. To know what will happen in the future: to _____ it.
1. To bring things or people together to form a group for some purpose.
2. An athlete who walks on a high wire or swings from a trapeze.
3. A food outlet: where you might buy a ham-and-pickle sandwich.
4. Adjective: able and willing to change in varying circumstances.
5. Moving from the outside towards a point closer to the centre: moving _____.
10. Never coming to an end: lasting for _____.