1. Initials for one of the two main types of electric current.
2. Having a home, a place to shelter in: having a _____ over one's head.
4. A: Did you do all the shopping, B?
B: Yes, I had time to go to the bank _____ _____. (2,4)
7. Pictures, tables, diagrams: things in a document that are not writing.
9. On our side: "Those who are not _____ us are against us."
10. Abbreviation often used with an address, indicating a type of highway.
1. Costly, expensive, more than most people will be willing to pay.
3. A natural substance used by humans as an energy provider.
5. A period of time with a particular character and lasting at least a few years.
6. If something that was strange now seems familiar, you have got _____ to it.
8. To try to hide information that everyone should know: to "brush it under the _____".