1. The top of a mountain or high hill; there is a famous one on Hong Kong Island.
6. A person who deceives others by speaking untruths.
7. A sort of river fish that has the shape of a long tube.
8. To boast a lot about one's own achievements, like a noisy bird, perhaps.
10. To exchange one thing for another.
12. Each of two: "There are two roads to our college: _______ are very busy."
14. More than often, less than always: a _____ deal.
16. To do something wrong, to make a mistake.
17. One more time: "If you didn't hear what I said, I will tell you _______ again."
18. A question word; use it if you want to know the time of an event.
2. As long in time as anyone can imagine: for _____ more.
3. Past tense of a verb meaning to have an exact memory of something.
4. Problems, wrongs, health worries that make life difficult; possibly, but not only, medical.
5. The noise of a small amount of water falling regularly onto a hard surface.
9. There is no time left to do something: you might say "We have run _______ of time."
11. The question word that refers to people, not things or animals.
12. To arrange to have a seat in a theatre, or on a plane, or a room in a hotel.
13. The back lower part of a shoe.
14. To become larger in size, importance, value etc.
15. To flow evenly but slowly from a narrow opening.